As I am working in the entertainment industry,the key to getting jobs is appearance.To make sure I will never ever be able to work again,they messed with my hormones to make my hair fall quickly like autumn's rain. With the meagre amount of hair that I am left with , I could not land any jobs in entertainment. To make me pay,wex said "Just buy propecia". And fulfill your purpose of making me pay more , WEX??? And get brain retardation and brain fog from the side effects of the pills? Thats what you want isn't it? When I tried to sell tickets online as a last resort to stop dying from starvation, as wex detrimented my appearance with sleep deprivation and hair fall so badly that I can't land jobs,WEX sent a girl to pose as a buyer to waste my transportation money to meet her and she didn't turn up,she wrote a comment on my account,she wrote that even if i leave a negative comment on her,it won't be a deterant for her to harass me and she said she will nev...
Comments
Post a Comment