Wex used satellite weapons to torture and try to kill me
WEX is the bitcoin exchange btc-e.com respawned.The wex bosses are agents from the NSA.Many websites allege that wex admins are CIA agents to throw people off wind. Quote :https://bitsonline.com/wex-exchange-fsb-cia-double-agents/ However wex admins are from the NSA. Upon joining wex,they threatened me for money and sex and the wex admins used ELF waves to do through the wall vision to take pictures of me in the nude while I am changing clothes and showering.Wex admins thus used these pictures to continually threaten me for sex and money.The NSA agents also circulate my private information including my name ,and photos of me taken while I am showering among them for their entertainment and also among my country people.Why? "Because we can" The NSA agent who was the boss of wex said that I better find my way to raise money for a air ticket to fly to him to be his eternal free fuck slave for life to get lesser pain and suffering.As I wouldn't do it,the wex admins thus bat...

Comments
Post a Comment